Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Fabulous Flamingo- Sneak Peek!

Hello everyone! We only have 21 days until the new Stampin' Up catalog goes live! As I told you yesterday in my weekly email, I am working hard this week to get catalogs mailed out. It's a BIG job! But, I can't wait for you to receive yours and see how awesome it is! 

Today, I want to show you a swap card I made recently for my downline meeting. When I got back from On Stage last month I couldn't wait to dig in to all the new products I brought home. I won this stamp set in a "Prize Patrol!" It's called Fabulous Flamingo. It's lots of fun because there are so many detailed pieces. You layer each stamp on top of the others as you go to create the dimension and details.  

I also used one of the new In Colors: Powder Pink. I paired it with Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Emerald Envy and Pool Party. The DSP is new too. It's called Pick a Pattern. And did you notice the scalloped border? It's a new framelit in the Colorful Season Framelit set. 

The sentiment comes from a new bundle as well! The Framelits are called Lovely Words and the coordinating stamp set is called Lovely Inside and Out. 

I can't wait to get my hands on new products! I know you are anxious for June 1st as well! But, let's not get too far ahead of ourself... Don't forget about the Retiring List! Those goodies will be gone for good on June 1st so make sure you scoop up the remaining things on your wish list! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful afternoon! 



Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment